Canadian Winter Revenge has four (4) full aid stations. All aid stations are mandatory check-in points. The onus is on the racer to ensure that your number is recorded before continuing on. Failure to check in may result in penalties or disqualification.
- Check-In @ HQ. The aid station is at Laurier Heights Community Hall. It is at the 12.5 km mark for relayers, and at the 25-km mark for ultra soloists.
- Check-In @ Snow Valley West. The aid station is under the Whitemud Overpass past Snow Valley parking lot. It is at the 4.5-km mar on the relay loop, and at the 11.5-km mark on the 25-km loop. This aid stationed is accessed by relayers, half-ultra soloists and ultra soloists.
- Check-In @ Snow Valley East. The aid station is located at the Snow Valley south small parking lot. It is at the 7-km mark on the relay loop, and at the 18.5-km mark on the 25-km loop. This aid station is accessed by relayers, half ultra soloists and ultra soloists.
- Check-In @ Mactaggart. The aid station is at the turnaround point for the 25-km loop, located under the 23rd Avenue overpass just north of Mactaggart Sanctuary. It is at the 14.5-km mark on the 25-km loop. This aid station is accessed by half ultra soloists and ultra soloists.
Aid Station Products
- Hydration drinks at sponsored aid stations (Infinit, Isagenix, Skratch)
- Water and Coca-cola
- Fruit (oranges and bananas)
- Dry food: cookies, chips, candies (M&Ms, skittles, jelly beans)
- Soup (chicken noodle and vegetarian)
- Salted potatoes at Race HQ
- Sandwiches at Race HQ
Racers may leave drop bags at Race HQ in the Community Hall at the designated drop bag location. All drop bags must be properly tagged with the Racer Name and Bib Number. No drop bags on course. All racer property is their own responsibility. While we will do our best to provide a safe place for your gear, the race takes no responsibility for ensuring the security of drop bags or other gear left on course or at Race HQ.