About Edmonton Trail Runners
Edmonton Trail Runners, founded in 2014, is for outdoor explorers of every age and every ability who like to chase adventures together. Our athletes live in Edmonton and Area and have included visitors from all over Canada and around the world, including Mexico, India, Great Britain, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Germany and Australia. Every person. Every pace. Not just about the run.
This is Who We Are!
This is Who We Are!
- We are free. Weekly run activities have no cost. Don't have grips or a headlamp? Borrow one of ours! For special events with sign-up fees, financial assistance is available to those experiencing hardship.
- We are all about the dirt. Our main activity is trail running, but we embrace all activities in nautre, from camping to hiking to rock climbing to snowshoeing. If you want to hug a tree instead of a lamppost, we've got you covered.
- We are inclusive. Every person every age every pace.
- We are high humour and low drama. We keep our conversations and activities friendly, fun and harassment-free. Any posts that conflict with these values are immediately removed. Any persons who choose to conflict with these values are encouraged to find their fit elsewhere.
Summer Run Clinic #2: Intro to (Trail) Running
For those who are new to running or already a runner but new to trails, we are offering a summer run clinic. The clinic is 4 weeks long and will incorporate time on the trails with training in techniques and run essentials. This will provide a solid foundation for every participant to build the confidence they need to explore trails and join adventures.
Date: Tuesday, August 25th to September 15th, 2020
Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Place: Savage Centre (https://goo.gl/maps/tA4FdNGKnfuWRRmWA)
Cost: $60 per person
Age: Must be at least 13 years old
Experience: none required
- Bring running shoes. If you have trail shoes, great. If not, no worries. We'll talk about what to buy and where.
- Bug spray!
- For clothes, wear what you have. Trail runners don't care how we look. Choose function over fashion.
To sign up, fill out the form below. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.