July Nordegg Mountain Trip
Join Edmonton Trail Community on Saturday, July 17th, 2021 for our 6th annual mountain trip: one full day in the nearby Rocky Mountains enjoying options for every person, every pace.
The mountain trip is designed for participants, family and friends, from experienced mountain hikers and runners challenging personal bests, to first-timers discovering new adventures. Choose the option that suits you best and show up ready to sweat and have fun!
Your $20 donation per family unit supports our community and holds your spot. If you'd like request a fee waiver, contact us, no proof of need required, email@example.com. Thank you for your support.
- Location: Nordegg, Alberta - meet at Miner's Cafe beside the Shell Station (619 Miners Cresc)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Supper: Gather anytime after 4:00 pm at Miner's Cafe to enjoy a picnic supper together. Order from the Cafe or bring your own food and drinks.
OPTIONS: See LINK for full details
- Introductory: Siffleur Falls
- Moderate: Coliseum Mountain
- Hard: Two O'Clock Ridge
- Advanced: Contact Lisa or Dan for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closes July 15th, 2021.