You don't know what you don't know.
When? Thanksgiving Saturday, October 10th, 2020
When exactly? 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where? Start/Finish on RD Todd's front lawn
Where exactly? Follow us on Strava to view the route here.
How far? 7.5 kilometre marked loop in both directions
How far really? 7.5 kilometres, really.
What's it like? Single-track, elevation, double-wide, some paved.
Minimum donation is $20.00 per participant, sent by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up:
1. Fill out registration form.
2. Send donation by e-transfer.
All proceeds are donated to the Edmonton River Valley Conservation Coalition, which is dedicated to the Protection, Preservation, and Regeneration of Edmonton's North Saskatchewan River Valley and Ravine System.
We are a COVID Compliant Event!
What We'll Do:
What You Can Do:
- Provide an outdoor venue with lots of room to spread out. If it's a cold day, start running. If you're still cold, run faster.
- Offer hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray with wipes at the Cafe Savard aid station.
- Individually package aid station food and hydration to prevent cross-contamination. No utensils, no food handling.
- Cheer for you with smiles, waves and cowbells from a safe distance.
What You Can Do:
- Stay home if you're symptomatic.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet between others except within cohort groups.
- Wash your hands before you arrive and after you leave.
- Show up in freshly washed clothes.
- Carry your own hand sanitizer. Bring a mask if you'd like.
- Be diligent. No high fives, no hugs, no farm blowing around others, no spitting in someone's droplet zone.
- Be kind. We are all doing the best we can, leave community policing to the police.